New to Google Analytics or want to get a better understanding of the basics? No problem. I’ve got you covered. Most people end up getting thrown into the deep end with Google Analytics so this 20 minute video takes you back to the basics and shows you:
- How to navigate around Google Analytics
- What all the jargon means! (What’s acquisition? What’s a metric? What’s a segment?)
- Where to view key data (I just want to know where people were coming from goddammit!)
- How to read a report (and some useful tips such as adding in more columns and using the filters)
- The most useful reports for charities to be looking at
Looking for more?
If you or your team are looking for more in-depth training then get in touch to chat about how I can help. I’ve successfully delivered lots of training online but don’t take my word for it. Here are just a few of my happy trainees: